To make sure that we are following the guidelines from The health government in Norway, please follow the below procedures when working out at the studio:
Bring to the studio:
- Your own water bottle
- Your own socks to workout in.
At the studio:
- There will only be one to one session in the studio, group sessions will still be online.
- Wash your hands in the bathroom before entering the studio.
- Avoid touching or moving things around in the waiting room.
- You will be alone in the waiting room
- Bring all the equipment you are going to use into the room where you are going to workout when your session begins.
- In some workouts there will be used plastic gloves during the session and your trainer will use a face mask.
After the workout:
- All the equipment will be cleaned and put back in place.
- Wash your hands after your workout session is done.
- There won`t be possible to use the shower in the studio at the time being.
Other important measures:
- If you are sick or having respiratory infection you should stay at home. You can join the workout through the web if you are feeling in good shape.
- Unfortunally we won`t be able to serve you drinks or food because of the procedures at the studio.
- We will instead use our extra time and effort to follow the cleaning protocols with no extra charge.
- Remember our 24 hours (workday) cancellation policy.
We deeply appreciate your cooperation and are looking forward to see you at the studio! Thank you!