This no-bake vegan cake is incredibly tasty, quick and easy to make, and you can store it for days in the freezer and take out a pice when you desire a treat. It is hard to believe that it´s made using only healthy ingredients. Perfect for the Easter season as a luxurious dessert, or for any other occasion!
It is also gluten, dairy and refined sugar free.
200 grams oats
100 grams of nuts, choose from almonds, walnuts, macadamias, pecans or a mix of nuts
6-7 medjool- dates (use the larges ones)
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of raw cocoa powder
Juice from one small orange and some grated orange peel
1 cup macadamias
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 large orange juiced (approx. ½ cup)
1. Put the crust ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender until it resembles fine crumbs, and it sticks together when pressed.
2. Take the mixture and place into a cake tin or tart pan (you may want to line it with cling wrap) and press down to form the base.
3. Place in the freezer to set overnight, or for a minimum of 4 hours.
1. Put the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until the mixture is nice and smooth.
2. Pour on top of the crust and put it back in freezer to set for 2 more hours. I recommend storing the cake in the refrigerator to maintain the consistency of the filling.
3. Then add your preferred topping and serve.
Grated dark chocolate (I love to use organic dark chocolate with 85% cocoa), cacao nibs, gojie berries, fresh berries, grated coconut, sea salt flakes, orange rind, grated or the topping you prefer.
Do you want to loose weight and get yourself a nutrition program with PERSONAL GUIDANCE, RECIPES, GROCERY LISTS and WEEK MENUS? Get yourself Let`s Shine 8 weeks Nutrition program and make sure you get the results you want to achieve in 2021. Start today and get your results already after a week! Order now!