It is possible to enjoy a nice dessert or this banana bread and still loose weight. The trick is when you choose to eat it, and how much. If you want to get a lot of great recipes, breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts, check out my nutrition program that gives you everything you need to loose weight. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is my favorite banana bread recipe.
- 3 ripe bananas.
- 75g butter or coconut oil, melted.
- 3 tablespoons with palm sugar, or maple syrup or honey.
- 1 egg, beaten (optional).
- 1 dl almond milk or other type of vegan milk.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- Salt, to taste.
- 185g all-purpose flour. I prefer to use a mix coconut flour, or oat flour or almond flour.
- 85g mini dark chocolate chips or dark chocolate (85% cocoa).
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Add in the melted butter/cocosa and stir until well combined.
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Top with additional chocolate chips and bananas if desired.
- Bake for 50 minutes to an hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving.
Do you want to loose weight and get yourself a nutrition program with PERSONAL GUIDANCE, RECIPES, GROCERY LISTS and WEEK MENUS? Get yourself Let`s Shine 8 weeks Nutrition program and make sure you get the results you want to achieve in 2021. Start today and get your results already after a week! Order now!