This easy low carb raspberry smoothie will satisfy your sweet tooth while leaving you feeling full. The smoothie recipe is keto, low in carbs and packed with healthy fat and protein. It’s a great breakfast recipe or in the afternoon after dinner!
- 1 medium avocado — peeled and pitted
- 3/4 cup raspberry
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1-2 scoop collagen powder
- 5-10 drops of stevia or other erythrihol sweetener
- 1 Tbs with mct- oil
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and puree for about 30 seconds.
- Taste to adjust flavor and serve immediately.
PS: WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT WHILE EATING THIS DELICIOUS SMOOTHIE?
Get my Let`s Shine Nutrition 8 weeks program today with both 3 personal follow ups by personal trainer, 30 recipes, week menus, grocery lists and much more!