A delious smoothie that will keep your fat burning going!
This low-carb spicy almond smoothie recipe will be one of your favorites. And will satisfy your sweet tooth while leaving you feeling full.
- 1/2 cup coconut milk full fat
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water + few ice cubes
- 1 tbsp MCT oil or extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon and cardamom
- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until smooth. Adjust sweetener to taste if desired.
PS: If you want to get more results this spring and summer! Get yourself my Let`s Shine Nutrition 8 weeks program with both personal guidance, 30 recipes, week menus, grocery lists with more with a discount. You can get my NEW Let`s Shine Strong and Toned Workout program in the shop. Check it out!