Choose your favorite and bring it with you to ensure your results!
Always be prepared for a busy or unpredictable day by keeping healthy snacks in your bag, at your desk and in your car!
Snacks can be an important part of your diet.
– They can provide energy in the middle of the day or when you exercise.
– The right type of snack between meals can also decrease your hunger and keep you from overeating at mealtime.
Here are 6 of my favorite snacks that are healthy, keeps my energy level up and portable so you can enjoy them even when you’re on the go:
- Almonds or other unsalted nuts
- Avocado with lemon and salt
- Boiled eggs
- Dark chocolate
- Nut butter and vegetable sticks
Make yourself 5 daily snacks to bring with you “on the go” next week and you are prepared to succeed with your diet!
Enjoy your snack!