– You can enjoy in the autumn darkness after dinner!
This keto chocolate peanut butter smoothie recipe will be one of your favorites healthy low carb smoothies.! So creamy, ready in 5 minutes ad with only 5 ingredients!
A perfect dessert or as a an extra meal. Make a dessert for the whole family with the list below (3-4 serverings).
You can exchange the stevia drops with Sukrin Gold (Erythritol) or you can make it a little sweeter and add 1/5 – 1 banana in the drink. Just be aware that it won’t be a keto smoothie when adding banana or other sweetener as honey in it.
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 3-4 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 1 cup Heavy cream or coconut cream for dairy-free or vegan
- 1 1/2 cup Almond milk or other preferred vegan milk
- Collagen or vanilla protein powder
- 6-10 drops of Stevia
- 1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until smooth. Adjust sweetener to taste if desired.